On top of it all, Mensageiro is a free and open source software!
- Contact and Message management
- Visual interface to build messaging “flows”
- Ability to collect open ended, numerical, categorical, time or geographic input
- Ability to build multi step questionnaires that interlink, contain skip logic control contact group memberships
- Ability to schedule messages or flows based on time, keywords, missed or incoming calls
- Ability to build individualized time based campaigns, such as those used for maternity reminders
- Powerful analytics framework to let you quickly gain insight into your data
- Integration with Twilio, Nexmo, Kannel and many other messaging providers
- Integration with Twitter to allow for direct messaging interactions
- Integration with Twilio and Verboice allowing for IVR based flows to allow for voice prompting and either touch tone or recorded responses
- Scalable architecture, able to handle millions of messages across thousands of organizations
- Powerful API to allow integrating your own solution or building on top of the data you collect using Mensageiro
- PostgreSQL along with the PostGIS extensions.
- Google Cloud Redis
- AWS ElasticSearch Service (Search engine)
- Lessc, the Less compiler.
- Coffee, the Coffee script compiler.
- GitHub (Source repo)
- TravisCI (CD/CI)
- heroku (CD/CI)
- Google Cloud Compute (Hosting)
- Google Cloud DNS
- Amazon AWS S3 Buckets (Archiving, Indexing)
- Amazone Elastic Compute Cloud Instance (Documentation Hosting)
Channels are used to send and receive messages. This includes SMS, voice, and social media. New channels are always being added to Mensageiro.
Flows let you see how Mensageiro end-users will move through the a set of interactions based on their responses to your questions. With Flows, anybody can create complex text and voice applications without technical assistance from a programmer.
Messages work like email, so you can see incoming and outgoing messages whether or not they’re attached to a flow and label them accordingly. You can do this with individuals or groups of people defined by specific characteristics.
Contacts are created any time a user with a unique phone number or account ID interacts with the system, but contacts can also be imported or added individually. New Contact Fields can be created to build a profile for your users.
Analytics display the data generated by interactions with users. View results in real-time in Mensageiro or send to a customised dashboard for further visualisation, generate a custom report, or export to Excel for additional analysis.
Campaigns allow you to automate communication with mobile users on a mass scale but with personalised messages based on information your user provides.
Triggers initiate actions in Mensageiro. A trigger can be a keyword received in a text, a point in time, a missed call, or even a follow to a Twitter handle.